4.3 Fence Sounds–Carly Stone, Hazel White, Leah Umansky, Dominic Jaeckle – FENCE Magazine – Poetry Fiction Essay Other
In this episode, Carly Stone writes about David Byrne and mental dislocation, Hazel White writes about systemic violence, Leah Umansky shows us a flame within flame, and Diamanda LaBerge Dramm reads an excerpt from 36 Exposures, by Dominic Jaeckle. With music by Taraka. 1) Welcome to Paradise LostTarakaFind out more here: https://www.taraka.org/2) The Mental Dislocation Is A Wonderful FeelingCarly Stone"This is good. You feel like your head has come off your body. Let your mind rearrange the proportions of the world. "Find the full work here: https://fenceportal.org/the-mental-dislocation-is-a-wonderful-feeling/3) This View/UncomfortableHazel Whitehttps://www.hazelwhite.com/4) Bird of OneLeah Umansky"…be scaredthen, get over it"Find the full poem here: https://fenceportal.org/bird-of-one/5) Excerpt from 36 ExposuresDominic JaeckleFind out more here: https://dominicjaeckle.com/36-Exposures6) Old Gloves, by TarakaThis episode was produced by Ashley Mayne and Jason ZuzgaSupport the show
- 4.3 Fence Sounds–Carly Stone, Hazel White, Leah Umansky, Dominic Jaeckle
- 4.2 Fence Sounds — the Best of Fence Online. Christopher Schmidt, Holly Mitchell, lexi welch
- 4.1 Fence Sounds -Harmony Holiday and Ariana Reines: A Live Fence Reading. May 14, 2022
- 3.5 Fence Sounds – Elizabeth Robinson & Suzanne Dyckman, Adam Veal, Claire Dougherty, Michael Borth, Michele Suzann, with Music by KIKA.
- 3.4 FENCE 37/38 Poetry and Fiction by Stephanie Ellis Schlaifer, Jessica Holburn, Veronica Kuhn, Stella Corso, Mona Kareem, a smith, Laura Mullen, Ashunda Norris, Ted Dodson, Michael Holt, Adra Raine, Rob McLennan with Music by Dave JaVu